Hello lovelies! It really does seem like just yesterday that I wrote a blog post discussing everything that happened in 2016, but now it is already time to start reflecting on 2017 and move forward into 2018!
My top 5 moments of 2017
- Becoming an aunt (again!): Earlier this year, my oldest sister gave birth to twin boys, making me the aunt of a total of 5 kids (my other sister has two of her own!
- Spending the summer in Madison and working at an amazing non-profit
- Moving into my new apartment: I had so much fun making the place feel like a home!
- Becoming a college graduate
- Finding my first full-time job: As I mentioned earlier in a separate post, I will be starting my first post-college job in January!
- January will mark the beginning of my official post-college graduation life, and I am excited to see what will follow as a real ~adult~. My new job will be keeping me plenty busy during the week, so I hope to make the most of my weekends by refocusing on the things I love the most!
- Since graduation, I will be shifting the focus on this blog to follow along as I continue experiencing new things in my life. Content I would like to see will be more about lifestyle, relationship, writing, and career advice. All of my previous college-related content will remain on the blog- don’t worry! – but I won’t be focusing on it so heavily moving forward!
Lastly, I just want to say thank you again to all of you for reading and supporting my blog!
Please share this post if you enjoyed it, I would really appreciate it! And make sure to connect with me on Twitter @CaseyDonart , I would love to hear from you! 🙂